Hops & Props on the River in Manistee
September 16-18, 2016
Here's what happened in 2015:
6pm, Kick-off reception, craft beer and food paring dinner at Bluefish Kitchen + Bar (Advanced tickets strongly recommended, contact Bluefish Kitchen + Bar for reservations).
- Arts and Crafts Fair, 10am-7pm.
- Chili Cook-off fundraiser for United Way of Manistee County, 2pm-5pm, Manistee Senior Center.
- Boat Show, 10am-7pm.
- Craft Beer Festival, 2pm-8pm, over 25 participating breweries. Each entry ticket ($20 in advance, $25 at event) includes a commemorative tasting glass and includes 6 tasting tickets. Additional tasting tickets are available for purchase. This year there is a Designated Driving ticket available for $10 and includes general admission and a tasting glass, but no beer tokens.
- Live Music, 2pm-7pm. Entertainment includes:
2-3:30 Fremont John
3:30-5:30 Sugar Rush featuring John Merchant
5:30-7 The Ben Daniels Band
- 7pm-late, Tap Takeover throughout Manistee restaurants, including TJ's Pub: Right Brain & Bells, River Street Station: Kuhnhenn, Dark Horse & Livery, Boathouse: Starving Artist & Saugatuck, Bluefish Kitchen + Bar: New Holland & Arbor Brewery
Boater's Brunch, 9am-11am, Bluefish Kitchen & Bar (Advanced tickets strongly recommended, contact Bluefish Kitchen + Bar for reservations).
For more information, please see www.visitmanistee.com.
Summer may be almost over, but the fun continues in Manistee at the Hops & Props on the River. Bring the family and enjoy this Victorian Port City.
More Manistee Information...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Ludington Activities & Things to Do -- Play on a beautiful beach, take a tour at Historic White Pine Village, or explore the barn quilt trail, murals or sculptures in the county--Ludington offers many fun things to do for the entire family!
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.