Boos, Brews and Brats
The schedule of events for the 2018 Boos, Brews, & Brats included:
- Hotel Transylvania 3 shown at at the Vogue Theater- 383 River St. in Manistee
- Pumpkin Painting at the Happy Owl Bookshop- 358 River St. in Manistee
- Kids Costume Contest at the Tent/Manistee Elks- 432 River St.
- Trick or Treating in Downtown Manistee
- United Way Chili Cook-off at the Tent/Manistee Elks
- Pet Parade and Pet Costume Contest at Port City Organics- 328 1st St. in Manistee.
- Beer Tent with music and dancing at Manistee Elks.
- Adult Costume Contest
Stay tuned for information on the 2019 Boos, Brews, and Brats!
More Manistee Information...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.