Manistee Fish Cleaning Station at First Street Beach Boat Launch
The city invited input for the fish cleaning station from those who catch salmon and even some of the top charter boat captains in the area.
Some of the amenities include:
- Fabricated trays that hold and drain fillets
- Splash guards around each of the six cleaning stations
- Retractable hoses
- Dedicated location for anglers to wash down their coolers
- Station is under cover and well lit
- One cleaning station that is accessible to accommodate people in wheelchairs
Manistee has a rich history in sport fishing and the new cleaning station at First Street Beach is a great addition to the city and will help the thousands of anglers that enter tournaments along Lake Michigan.
Read Manistee Fishing Reports
Manistee is home to the finest charter captains anywhere, all eager to share their knowledge and experience with you. Exciting fishing and an abundance of salmon and trout make fishing in Manistee a trip you'll remember! Various fishing tournaments take place during the busy summer months, with the chance to win big money with that big catch. You can book a charter boat for half day or full day--so bring your sunscreen, cooler, and favorite beverage, and leave the rest to your Manistee charter boat captain!