Marquette Rail announced there will be no Santa Express this December in West Michigan.
Santa and Mrs. Claus are taking a break from their busy schedules--as they board the Santa Express, bound for West Michigan.
Marquette Rail's Santa Express travels between Grand Rapids and Manistee with 14 stops along the way. Everyone is welcome to come greet jolly 'ole St. Nick, who will pass out candy to the good girls and boys. The Santa Express is sure to get young and old alike into the holiday spirit!
For more information, phone Marquette Rail at (866) 724-5911.
Santa Express 2013 Schedule:
- Comstock Park, 9:30-9:50am, Comstock Park Depot
- Sparta, 10:10-10:55am, Division Street crossing
- Kent City, 10:35-10:55am, Main Street crossing
- Grant, 11:20-11:45am, Grant Depot
- Newaygo, 12:10-12:30pm, River street crossing
- White Cloud, 12:50-1pm, Wilcox Ave. crossing
- Bitely, 1:35-1:45pm, Main Street crossing
- Baldwin, 2:05-2:25pm, Baldwin Depot
- Scottville, 3:15-3:30pm, Main Street crossing
- Ludington, 3:50-4:15pm, First Street crossing
- Fountain, 5:20-5:45pm, Main Street crossing
- Freesoil, 6:05-6:20pm, Freesoil Road crossing
- Stronach, 6:40-6:55pm, Main Street crossing
- Manistee, 7:20-7:35pm, River Street crossing
More West Michigan Holidays Info...
Winter in West Michigan...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Ludington Activities & Things to Do -- Play on a beautiful beach, take a tour at Historic White Pine Village, or explore the barn quilt trail, murals or sculptures in the county--Ludington offers many fun things to do for the entire family!
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.